Image experience is critical when it comes to video walls, whether it’s a Command and Control room’s mission critical video wall or for use in security, broadcast, traﬃc and transportation, utilities, emergency operations centres or corporate environments. Designed to meet the rigorous demands of environments like the military, public utilities and security agencies and manufactured as modular components. Each of the major pieces of the video wall mount is a sub assembly that can be quickly and easily removed and replaced. Compatible with a wide variety of components and technology platforms it can be integrated quickly and easily with the most popular multi-image processors, networking technology, content management systems, and specialised software and audio-visual equipment.
Due to the versatility of Audio Visual communications, flexibility is becoming an increasingly important factor. Designed with our technology partner Panasonic Loxit have created a flexible mount solution and our modular approach has meant one solution offers you a truly “all in one” product.
Loxit’s universal approach helps remove the guesswork from component setup and conﬁguration, and supports small and large-scale installations enabling you to quickly build a configuration to suit your needs. Compatible with a multitude of component manufacturers ensuring you can leverage the best technology for each application and integrate leading third-party products helping you offer solutions that work together.
For use in……..
- Emergency Operations Centre
- Transportation Hub
- Command + Control
For use by….
- Stand Contractors and Design Agencies
- Exhibition Organisers
- Event and Production companies
- Conference Organisers
- Rental companies
- Electrically operated screen lift suitable up to 60 inches, max. 100kg
- Universal mounts suit virtually all makes of screen
- 750mm stroke enables exact screen positioning and adjustable configuration
- Ideal for touch screens/digital signage/video conferencing
- Wheelchair compatible design
- Robust steel construction
- 12 month return to base warranty